NERACOOS has recently launched new THREDDS and ERDAPP servers to access real-time and highest QA/QC historic observations from NERACOOS data partners. We will be actively adding data to this resource from observation and modeling data.
NERACOOS THREDDS: http://www.neracoos.org/thredds/catalog.html
The THREDDS Data Server (TDS) is a web server that provides metadata and data access for scientific datasets, using a variety of remote data access protocols.
NERACOOS ERDDAP: http://www.neracoos.org/erddap/index.html
ERDDAP (the Environmental Research Division's Data Access Program) is a data server that gives you a simple, consistent way to download subsets of scientific datasets in common file formats and make graphs and maps. This particular ERDDAP installation has oceanographic data (for example, data from satellites and buoys).
Other THREDDS resources from the region:
- USGS Woods Hole, MA
- Gulf of Maine Interoperability Catalog: http://coast-enviro.er.usgs.gov/thredds/gom_interop_catalog.html
- Univ. Maine/GoMOOS GoMPOM
- Circulation Model: http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu/thredds/
- Univ. New Hampshire
- WRF Model: http://www.jcoot.unh.edu/thredds/catalog/wrf/analysis/catalog.html
- River Discharge Model: http://www.jcoot.unh.edu/thredds/catalog/pWBM_9km/catalog.html
- Univ. Massachusetts Dartmouth
- NECOFS: http://www.smast.umassd.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.html
- NECOFS Data: http://fvcom.smast.umassd.edu/Data/FVCOM/NECOFS/data.html